04 June 2012

Hashtag AmWriting

I promised a blog...last week.

I am posting a blog now. Get ready!...aaand...GO!

So RUN, the Peter's origin story novella, is waiting for editing. It should (should) commense this week. I hope to get this one done as soon as possible. People have been waiting (read: patiently) for a few months now. I have to jump from my pro-bono editor to one I have to pay. And it's payday this week. I will keep everyone posted on that.

In other news, I'm 5K words deep into the next short story tentatively titled HELLSPAWN. Check out this little excerpt:

I'm writing furiously on this bit and will have it done within the next week or two (depending on the amount of real-job-work I have).

And there's more great stuff coming to RENEGADE DATA CORE so keep your eyes peeled!

Until next time. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment