26 January 2012

Some Stuff, Some Things

Random post today to let you all know I'm alive and kicking - and writing.

First, I'd like to welcome my first blog follower: Thomas A. Bradley. Thanks for the follow, Thomas.

Next, I'd like to draw your attention to Barnes and Nobles and Books-A-Million, and the fact that the trade paperback of Der Sternvolker is available at both sites. I got all giddy when I saw that. By giddy I mean I peed myself. . .so if you have an extra pair of pants handy. . .

Next, if you head over to the RENEGADE DATA CORE site you'll see some amazing art from Nicolas Giacondino (Aerion the Faithful on DeviantArt). I commissioned Nic to draw up a short comic for me as a sort of foot-in-the-door to the comics/eComics part of RENEGADE DATA CORE. I hope to have more comics in the works soon.

And now I pose a question for you, dear readers: what would you like to see in future short stories/novellas/comics? What settings and characters do you want to read about?

I have a ton of ideas of my own that I'm working, but I'd love to get feedback from everyone.

Next time: more lessons learned in my self-publishing journey.

Until next time. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment