28 January 2011

Wacom Cintiq

It's been a while since I last blogged. Returning to the USofA and getting settled in, as well as holidays and seeing family and friends, has filled much of my time.

Updates: I don't think I will be adding to the "Legion" story any time soon. I'm working on several projects that demand my attention. I will attempt to Blog more often as things are settling down.

Today I would like to touch on the Wacom Cintiq, which can be found here: http://www.wacom.com/cintiq/
Both the 21UX and 12WX are superb devices. With these models you actually draw on the screen on the tablet, then transfer to computer, rather than drawing on the tablet and looking at the computer screen to make sure you got it right. I currently ordered the Cintiq 12WX, and am awaiting it's arrival in the mail.
An individual I watch on YouTube, reiqws ( ), has a video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95GvRH_e38s, in which he demonstrates his new Cintiq 21UX. He purchased the 21UX based on size and his constant drawing. I purchased the 12WX for the same purpose. He has a lot of desk space, while my desk...needs work. He draws daily, even several times a day. I draw...once in a while...I should draw more.

So check it out. If you're an avid drawer I highly recommend it, and I will post pictures and info about my experiences with it when I receive it.

Also, please check out my DeviantArt gallery, where I post both pictures and short short stories: http://barontophervonpanda.deviantart.com/

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment